sexta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2010

Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too

I believe in nothing and I'm tired of people boring me me up trying to convince me to their religion...is this the end of the world?is this the apocalypse? bring on the champagne 'cause I'm already celebrating it. Should I care too much for the afterlife? should I be obcessed with eternal life? should I want eternal life? should I want to be save? should I be scared of the revenge of that merciful God? I don't think so! One life is enough I think it will be very boring to live forever in this Earth or the other one...living forever just doesn't make sense. I don't care about when I'm gone I live here in the present, I don't think I should do good deeds so I can go to heaven or be ressurected from the dead to live in the new paradise that you call the new Earth...I'm not selfish or greedy, I'm not honest and kind so I can get any rewards, and all that obcessed people so blind thinking they're owning the truth trying to convince they actually are saying the truth, that their religion is the right one...and you hear from the other one who has a different religion and he says: "no this is the right one!", you got infinite truths and everyone wants to make you belive in their truth! what about your truth? what do your mind say to you? at least my mind tells me that I can belive in God even if I don't have any religion or belonging to any sect, I can be spiritual and nonreligious...after all religion is something created by humans! The religious books were writteh by humans! And after all has God created us or have we created God ?My mind says me too that I really shouldn't think we are the greatest creation in the Universe...compared to the Universe we're nothing! If we disappear the Universe will not notice, we're minimal, a second or even less in the clock of the Universe...we mean nothing and we don't do anything right we just keep destroying everything we can in order to have profit, my mind says me too that I will never ever have any religion again because I think it's a source of conflicts and stupid wars between nations...people are so obcessed living before the death that they don't enjoy they're true life, the only life they could be 100% sure that they have...some people that are radical islamits really think that exploding themselves and killing other people that don't have the same religion as them or don't do what they think they should although being muslims they really can go heaven and God is proud of them! Everything I've ever read about God is so tenebrous and scary that I think that they don't love God they just fear him! But they say that God is infinitely kind, perfect, friendly...but this God seems to be wicked, resentful, mad, vengeful...
What I think too is that if there is any (good) God around he took a vacation or he forgot us or even he doesn't care for us...because he really don't seem to be present in anything, he just let inocent people die specially that poor people that die from natural disasters, and if God is omnipotent and omnipresent he could save them! A good person could give everything to help or save the other including give someone his life, but God if he's seeing everything he just stand still doing nothing...
Some people say it's the course humanity chosed: to live without God and all this disasters, all this horrible life is a consequence of we let him go because we didn't obey him...but still there are so many people follow him and try to live in tune with God and it's exactly that people who suffers the most! He's not even there for his followers? Now maybe I can understand! They don't have any choice than keep hope alive thinking life could be better afterlife...
Well this is all I can say, I don't fear death and our death will mean nothing for the Universe, who knows there can be trillions of civilations out there, the space is infinite within our reach, if our existence is a briefly moment in the Earth's existance what about us in the Universe???
All can say too is that we should treat the Earth with respect and all the living forms on Earth including ourselves, we should understand how stupid it is to kill someone even more when it's about religion! Believe in anything you want to if that makes you happy but do it peacefully and be tolerant with who thinks otherwise.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário