segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2011

Pirates of Caribbean: on strange tides



Last weekend I went to the cinema to see the new movie of the Pirates of Caribbean in 3D technology and I just loved it! Well the 3D gives you the impression that you really are in Caribbean I saw several movies in 3D but I don't know this one was special it seems like you make part of the movie.
Well Johnny Depp is always the best in any movie he does and I love to see that natural talent he has to act, he has a unique versality and this character: Jack Sparrow is in my opinion the most funny and original of them all. Actually when I see Jack Sparrow I don't quite can believe he is the Johnny Depp what I see is an hilarious drunk pirate that invariably gets into big trouble and eventually solve them skillfully.
Of course, he is my favourite actor and Sparrow is my favourite movie character.
And the premiere of Penélope Cruz was surprisingly positive I loved her acting.
I wish I could go back in time and watch the movie again in 3D.
This is definetelly a movie you have to see...in the cinemas!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário