domingo, 24 de julho de 2011

My favourite quotations:

Well here's a list of my favourite quotations, I'm afraid to forget them so I wrote them here, some of them are trully mine:


"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former" Albert Einstein


"My solitude doesn't depend on the presence or absence of other people; on the contrary, I hate who steals my solitude without offering me true company". Nietzche


"Imagine there's no heaven it's easy if you try, no hell below us above us only sky...imagine there is no countries, it isn't hard to do, nothing to kill or die for and no religion too" John Lennon


"and I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad but the dreams in which I'm dying are the bests I've ever had" Gary Jules, Mad World

"just think happy thoughts!" MCR, Headfirst for Halos

"fuck the revolution, bring me the appocalypse"

"people are just like piles of trash: you got to reduce, reuse and recycle them"

"I'm not dead I'm just living in my head"

"love is foolosophy"


"Life is a losing game"

"Life is a murder scene" 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário