quinta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2011

God's throne

Here's God's empty throne...he left this place  a long time ago 


Sometimes I think that if there is a God he probably should exterminate humanity as fast as a faint whisper (they would not even notice) for the evil and pain it's caused for them in Nature, animals and even themselves...instead He just seem that walked away heartbroken...will He ever come back?


I'll let you with this music of the Extreme, "God isn't dead"


"Ah, look at all the lonely people, losing faith, in a world full of despair,no one who cares, wondering whereGOD disappearedI, see the pain, in everybody's faces asking why, the GOD up in the sky,didn't say goodbye, please tell me, GOD didn't die"
Will there be a benevolent God? will there be an evil Stan? will this two forces be the same?I'll let you with the amazing song of Biffy Clyro expressing this feeling:

I talk to God as much as I talk to Satan'cause I want to hear both sidesDoes that make me cynical?There are no miracles and this is no miraculous life
I savour hate as much as I crave lovebecause I'm just a twisted guy
Is this the pinnacle, is this the pinnaclethe pinnacle of being alive?
Now I see the light
Well I look up to God but I see trouble'cause this ain't a miracle
I just want to take my chanceto live through a miracle
I know for certain that someone is watching
but is it from up or down?I make you miserable, you stick with me although you know I'm gonna ruin your life
I talk to God as much as I talk to Satan 'cause I want to hear both sides
Does that make me cynical?There are no miracles and this is no miraculous life
We walk into the tide
Well I look up to God but I see trouble'cause this ain't a miracleI just want to take my chance to live through a miracle
When the seesaw snaps and splinters your hand don't come crying to me
I'll only see your good side and believe it's a miracle a miracle
I slap the water and watch the fish dance to the ripples of us
We're just dull blue duds blinking eyes encased in rust
This ain't a miracle, this ain't a miracle This ain't a miracle, this ain't a miracle

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário