quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2012

Exam season

Really there's nothing more frustrating than study boring stuff that have no interest...with a memory card I would spare time.
Most part o my sujects I don't understand a damn thing, but so it looks to be to the lectures sometimes.
Tomorrow I have an exam of meteorology, but it's not cool it's a boring subject with lots of equations, greek letters and values that came from nowhere...concluding I'm studying meteorology but nobody taught me what are really a fog, a thunder, a hurricaine, monsoon, typhoon, snowfall, a heat wave, a cold wave...just for not mention the global climate change and air pollution...what matters never appears in exams...
I always thought I would love this subject but it's awful!
My degree is a RIP OFF!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário