domingo, 5 de maio de 2013

Happy mum's day



Happy mum's day to all women that are mums now and to all that wish to become one.
Thanks all the mums it was possible to reach the peak of 7 billion people on Earth now, while in the 50's we were half of the population (3,5 billion) and in early century we were only 1 billion people living.
So mums are very important, they gave birth to each one of us and they are crucial for the continuation of human race as a specie.
But me? No way I will become a mum, as a misanthropist I've got more interesting things to with my time, my money, my body, my youth...and the rest of my life in general.
I know, almost all of women around me will become mums one day, and that's what's normal and needed to do but I just don't feel like doing it...you know when parents say "I wish my son/daughter have all what I've never had"? Well I wish to travel every years to all countries and be free, and that, believe it or not, won't be possible with a lesser and ordinary life. I wish I can gave myself what I always dreamt of so that's what I'm fighting for...not to give it to someone that doesn't exist and will never ever exist, and someone I wish I'll never met.
So my dear "friends", whatever, acquaintances, some years from now on, when you'll have kids, dealing with babies crying all night long, changing dirty diapers, dealing with spoiled fussy children and then stubborn and irritating teenagers, giving up your dream holidays because you are struggling to pay your son's and/or daughter's college degree and night's out, and their marriage as well...I will be at my 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's or even older travelling around the world, alone and free.
I know ordinary people seek happiness in normal and small things in life, but if that my friend is solely what you do to be happy I rather be what you call sad.
Ordinary life has no appeal to me.

So when I'll be doing all that adventurous travels around the world just remember me and the fact you never did it because you were way to busy trying to be a copy of everyone else.
And I'll never let my dreams to be just dreams!

http://celta-universe.blogspot.pt/2014/05/mums-day.html

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário