sexta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2016

Ilusions never changed into something real

This feeling that burns my soul inside and seems to never fade and never goes away, always tormenting me, always wishing for what and for who I can never get. It is something clearly impossible that just happened in my mind and only my heart felt, so why it won't go away? It's just too disturbing and painful for me, let my feelings flow out of control and put my imagination running into a life I will never get with you, Sometimes I wish I was an heartbreaker too, the kind that denies other's wishes knowing I had the power to make those people happy and feeds on their shatttered dreams, I wish I was fireproof, I wish no one could break my heart, I really wish I was indiferent to all this crazy emotions hard to deal with.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário