quinta-feira, 12 de maio de 2016

You have no idea who I am


you think I am nothing, because I am nothing like you, you may know my name but you don't know my game, you judge me but you don't know my story, you have no idea what I've been through, and I don't need to explain you anything because I have nothing to prove to you or anyone in this world, the only person who I have to please and own satisfactions is me, myself and I and my conscience. I don't need anyone's approval or love to feel more of a person, I know my value and I don't need to show it to persons who are unworthy of knowing me. I am usually a nice person, if I am not one to you, you probably did me something wrong, ask yourself what before guessing I am just mean. I am a mirror, I reflect to you what you make me feel towards you, I am not the same person to everyone. I believe other's opinions do nothing but trying to format my personality into someone they expect me to be, and attempt t fill me with insecurities, I will change my mind all times I want, I own you any satisfaction for changing, I hear other person's talking to me or about me and I just think they want to fill me with self doubt and self hatred I've been there before and I'm not going back there, I learnt how to be strong and pick myself up everytime, so just don't forget one thing: I know my worth, I don't need you to value me at all or prove you shit. I am what I am, I care less about what you think that I am.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário