domingo, 20 de novembro de 2016

(Un)happy birthday


Not sure if life is passing me by or trying to run me over but one thing is for sure, I am one year closer to death. But they say it is bettter to have one foot closer to death than both of them. So I want to thank of everyone that came to my life and made it feel less miserable and got drunk with me, because misery always loves company, and it drives me insane getting this fucking old,and seeing more and more younger people than me everywhere year after year, after year. I hate it! I bloody hate it!Anyways haappy birthday to me, I am surprised how I even lived this long.If you really think the way it is, all of us are basically serving life sentences. A depressive meme for a depressive day and a depressive life. 
Cheers!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário