sábado, 26 de novembro de 2016

weird

seriously?? I just can´t believe...my mind gets me twisted all the time...just after knowing about the pizzagate scandal and that ping pong restaurant that serves pizzas and has ping pongs and a huge white cave what happens? I am invited to an integration night at a mormon church (I have mormon friends, I don't want to be one, just went there to talk to them and hang out) , which consisted in a party, in the cave of the church, really big and with white walls, with ping pong tables, and the elder mormons served us pizza...I am just super overwhelmed by this kind of stuff that happens in my life, I literally keep attracting stuff I think...at least this party was normal, I don´t know, I left earlier whatever! WEIRD!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário