sábado, 31 de dezembro de 2016

To 2016

2016 was a very good year for me in general, nothing really bad happened to me, and I made several dreams come true, like going to London, Oxford and Cambridge and learn italian and see the portuguese national team win the Euro Championship, had a real good time overall, awesome meals, fantastic movies and books, still have my closed family with me, and I do love them despite it is difficult to be with them sometimes, I got a new job and saved money for new travels that will happen in 2017, I made some new friends and lost some old ones, some people disappointed me but I am glad to know who they really are and letting them go, other people neglected my friendship and lost me, and when you lose me, you lose me for good. Anyways I feel like I am an even stronger person than I was before because I still don't mind what other people say or think, I have my own thing, speak my mind and follow my plans. I know 2017 I will still be improving myself and my life in general, and I hope I still be caring less and less and less about stupid people who I consider now totally unworthy of meeting me. For everyone that still deserves my respect and friendship, I'll see you in 2017. Happy New Year!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário