domingo, 5 de fevereiro de 2017

from Paris with love?

As I am going to Paris I decided I should watch a movie called "from Paris with love", I thought it was some kind of comedy but then realized it was just stupid action with guns and Hollywood shit (literally!), it is indeed TV programming, made to program you to fear muslims like if all of them were stupid suicide bombers who have nothing better to do with their lives than blowing themselves up, of course the pakistian are meant to be the bad guys and the chinese the drug dealers, the french passive/agressive and the americans the heroes who save the day from terrorism...honestly one of the worst shit I have ever seen in my life...puff but indeed it programs people by fear without making them realize who started all this fake on terror and invaded peaceful countries and killed tons of innocent people. Something to think about...Hollyweird movies are really biased and shitty, I will just go back to indie european movies...less special effects and celebrities true but bigger and better message.1h40 of my life totally wasted!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário