sábado, 30 de dezembro de 2017

God and Satan


While researching on the internet, I ended up researching Illuminati and Satanism, I think I can now believe this cults do exist.
 So, I am upset with satanic cults that mistreat animals and children, they exist indeed and yes I believe they believe in Satan, but all satanists believe in the opposite also, same way christians believe in God and have to believe in the opposite, Satan. As an atheist/agnostic I am very skeptical to all that, I just don't believe or at least have doubts about the supernatural existence. Being an atheist has nothing to do with satanists, we don't believe in God or Satan like satanists and christians, so we do not reject one and follow other. Anyways  we should not take the other cheek and should fight back the pedophiles and child murderers, we should not wait and do nothing while it happens...I AGREE, 100%....but then again, isn't that what God does? He sees all and knows all, He sees and hears all, and what does He do? Nothing, Nada, Niente, Zero....so in the judgment day He will condemn those who did nothing, like Him?

As for me, God and Satan are metaphors for good and evil, opposite strong forces that complete each other and give meaning to one and other, it is impossible to know good if you don't know evil, you don't know the light without the darkness and so on. I always had doubts and I think I am entitled to have them, if a merciful God wants to throw my soul to Hell because I doubt what I was told on Earth, so be it, I just still don't get why God reencarnated in a child named Jesus whose mother He impregnated in a holly way just like the story of Horus and Mithras (you should dig on that too, what makes you so sure Christianity is not a made up recycled story?), so then, God by the name of Jesus knew already He was going to be betrayed of course and when He was killed He allowed that to happen to Him while experiencing the pain of the mortals that was given to us by his creation (God made angels, demons, pain, joy and all the feelings too no?), so God sacrificed Himself (Human sacrifice/ suicide here....how can this be any salvation?) but then He resurrected Himself (so He didn 't die He was just kidding) before going back to Heaven to His father that is Him?

What about the Holy Spirit...Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit make up the trinity, 3 different entities that are the same, why and how this has no pagan roots? if you worship Jesus what about His creator, Yeshua, the only God, shouldn't it be just one God? And moreover, have you ever considered Jesus could be made up a false idol as well? I mean, He was a mortal with supernatural gifts that resemble wizards and witches too! I just think that is way too weird, and about the Bible, it is not peace and love all the time, I read it ALL even after leaving the catholic church, it is said Jesus will not bring peace but the war, Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." And about child sacrifices, the God of the bible demands that too, Genesis 22, "Then God said, “Take your son to the land of Moriah and kill your son there as a sacrifice for me. This must be Isaac, your only son, the one you love. Use him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains there. I will tell you which mountain", but God was just kidding too because an angel appeared and told Abraham to stop it, oh what a joker God is! And by the way, who actually wrote the Bible?Why didn't Jesus wrote it if He could? So, God is all spirit too but He created a material world, and put our spirits into flesh, some say our spirit and soul always existed, others say it doesn't exist others say it is created when are born or even when we start being conceived after our parents have sex, about laboratory babies I don't know, they were made in labs do they have souls too? So God is perfect, and all that exists and all that will exist, so He was bored and decided to make a simulation program, like we do when play sims and now He basically watches us and records everything to judge us on judgement day....Satan was an angel that disobeyed God, but Satan lives in Hell and tortures the bad guys punishing them....so if Satan's job is to punish the bad guys how can that not make him a good guy? What does God do anyways? I am sorry I do not want to offend you or upset you, and everyone who is a christian that believes in God/Jesus and Satan, I just have this questions and am trying to explain why I just can't follow this. But if I ever catch someone mistreating a child or animal, I will and would fight back with no remorse or mercy, because I believe we all have good and evil inside us, but the part we decide to act on is what defines us.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário