sábado, 11 de dezembro de 2010

Mr Nobody


"There comes a time in life where everything seems narrow. Choices have been made. I can only continue on. I’ve done everything to reach this point and now that I’m here, I’m fucking bored. The hardest thing is knowing whether I’m still alive." Mr Nobody



I'm about to go to my 3rd show of one of my favourite bands in the world next thursday: 30 Seconds to Mars. I just love them as a band and I started watching the movies in wich Jared Leto (the vocalist) played a role (he is an actor too), and I was very surprised to see the quality of his performance as an actor!
The films I saw where he participated is: Requeim for a Dream, Chapter 27, Alexander the Great, Lord of War, Panic Room and  his most recent movie: Mr Nobody (2008), there is a few information about that movie, I never heard about that before but once I saw it I just loved it!It's already one of my favourite movies ever and I recommend you to watch it.
The story is about a boy, teenager, man that doesn't exist called Nemo Nobody, the angels forgot to erase his memory before he has born and so he had the power to control time: go back and  and forth it , erase it, modify it and experience multiple realities. Whenever he has to choose between two important hypotheses he usually stays indecisive, and if he regerets his option he goes back in past and do otherwise he did.
Well during his lifetime he had three different experiences, three different lifes and at the end it all mixed up, it was quite confusing but the movie has a bit of science. It was about time, go back and forth it, how the universe, time and space started and over, what happen before, what will happen after?
So we all are quite sure it all started with the Big Bang, that big cosmic explosion that created everything that exists including space and time, before that episode nothing existed. The scientists (Hubble for instance) proved that the Universe is expanding the doubt is if the Universe will continuosly to expand and lose energy or will reach the limit of  expansion and end in a Big Crunch, the physical phenomenon that will make the whole Universe return to the small ball of fire that created everything?
Well at the movie: Mr Nobody, the Universe "ends" as a Big Crunch and so the time goes back and everything that people lived and happened in the Universe happens again but from back to front because there is a shift towards the entropy.  I really was astonished when I saw Mr Nobody dying and then live again doing everything again but from the last moment to the first.
At certain moment in the film someone asks the 120 old Mr Nobody if he believes in life before death and he answers him: "how can you be sure to be alive?". Think about it, how can you be so sure that you are alive and everything surrounding you is real? one day this will all be over and after all it's like it never ever happened.
Basically this movie is about how a simple choice can change our lives forever, and how it could be different if we choosed diferently. It was a great moving, really, one of the best I have ever seen!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário