quarta-feira, 29 de junho de 2011

OPTIMUS ALIVE 2011

30 Seconds to Mars



MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
FOO FIGHTERS



COLDPLAY



PATRICK WOLF



WHITE LIES

KAISER CHIEFS



PARAMORE
In a week I'll end this stupid college exams, start my holidays and get a time off college for at least 2 months. And when I say college I mean everything that envolves college even my "college friends". 
So how will my vacations start? With this awesome summer festival: optimus alive! I'm a fan of 4 bands from the festival (MCR, 30 STM (it will 4th time I'll see them), Foo Fighters and Coldplay), and one of them is My Chemical Romance, my favourite band ever! I've been waiting for so long to get the chance to see them! It will be a dream come true and I'm so happy that at least some of my wishes are coming true :)
This summer festival is perfect for me! It's true in Lisbon I'm never bored! :D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário