sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

BEYONCÉ WAS HERE!


So Beyoncé is truly an excelent artist: she's got the look, she's got the voice, she's got the presence, even I must admit that, I said even I because even listening some of her songs once in a while I can't like her as a person? why? because she wears real fur, she and her husband wear a lot of real fur just to show how filty rich they are! Which makes Beyoncé a bloody minded celebreties and only only beautiful creatures and ugly people wear fur. It's a shame Beyoncé wears fur, the fact she does only shows that she is insensitive to animals's pain and she is cruel too!
So know Beyoncé is a mum, congratulations to her and to her little daugher Blue Ivy I hope she'll be very happy and never wears fur and I hope too that little baby of yours make her feel (more) compassion for animals!
So see that amazing Beyoncé's song "I was here"?


I love it too, and I love the lyrics:

"I wanna leave my footprints on the sands of time
Know there was something there
And something that I left behind
When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets
Leave something to remember, so they won't forget

I was here
I lived, I loved
I was here
I did, I've done
Everything that I wanted
And it was more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark so everyone will know
I was here


I want to say I live each day, until I die
And all that I had something in, somebody's life
The hearts I had touched will be the proof that I leave
that I made a difference and this world will see

[..]
I just want them to know
That I gave my all
Did my best
Brought someone to happiness
Left this world a little better
Just because
I was here"



So dear Beyoncé you want to make this world a little better just because you were here? Do you really want to bring some happiness? Do you want to leave a mark? DO YOU!!!???
SO STOP USING FUR CAUSE ALL THAT YOU'RE DOING IS MAKING THIS PLACE A MUCH MORE WORSE PLACE WITH THE PAIN YOU CAUSE TO THOSE ANIMALS.
I thought being a mum would make you a better person (I still hoping that comes true) but when we see pictures of you carrying your baby in a fur baby sling.

The amount of pictures of Beyoncé wearing fur is shocking and offensive: when will you stop???
So Beyoncé you certanly will leave a mrk on this world due to your succes, your songs, your fantastic voice but you sure will leave e huge BLOOD MARK on this world with all those animals that had a miserable life and were skinned alive to make your stupi fur clothes!
I think your song should have a different lyric, maybe I can help you rewriting it:
 "I was here, I lived wearing real fur I payed lots of money for animals to be skinned alive...the fur that I have and the pain and suffer I caused it's just to remeber..I was here...I think I'm fashionable with fur and want everybody to know I am filthy rich, and I was here...the blood that inocent animals pour will be my proof: I WAS HERE!"


WELL THE ANIMALS SURE KNOW THAT YOU WERE HERE, REST IN PECAE THEY ALL KNOW YOU LEFT YOUR MARK! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário