sexta-feira, 20 de março de 2020

Love hurts


Some years ago I saw some internet post and decided to write it down and keep it, today I found it in my notes, unfortunatelly don't know who the author is:



"I wish I could look you in the eye and tell you;
You are my first thought every single day. 
That I fell in love with you the first time I looked into your eyes.
Everyday hurts because I can't stop thinking about you.
All I want is you. All I can think, see, hear, and feel is you, but you are never here."




Being rejected by someone you love and gave you a sparkle of their atention and care emotionally destroyed me, I couldn't find another person even if I wanted because I have nothing else to give when I wasted all on the wrong one....that for me was the right...I am only left with what ifs, why, tears and a head full of ghosts. Love is not a bless for everyone, for some it is a curse.

And I guess I rembered another great song that describes that:



I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like.
High off love, drink from my hate,It's like I'm huffing pain and the more I love the more I suffer, but I guess that's alright because I like the way it hurts.

(Edited from "Love the way you lie", Eminem)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário