sábado, 29 de junho de 2024

I'm still here

 



"I'm Still Here

Beyond the veil of the seen and the known,
In a place where time and space are overthrown,
There's a love that whispers, "I'm still here,"
A bond unbroken, crystal clear.
Two years in time, a blink, a breath,
Yet love knows no boundary, not even death.
For in every sign, in dreams so vivid,
Our souls converse, in moments livid.
The world may say, "Move on, live anew,"
But they don't understand the depth of you.
A love so profound, it defies the end,
A companion, a lover, an eternal friend.
So I'll cherish the signs, the feelings deep,
In the rustle of leaves, in the night's soft sweep.
For love is a promise, forever to keep,
A lighthouse strong, in the oceans deep.
And though you've sailed to shores unknown,
In my heart's harbor, you're forever home.
For love didn't end, it simply transformed,
Into a celestial dance, beautifully adorned."


[Unknown]

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário