terça-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2010

30 seconds to Mars in Portugal December 2010


I forgot to post it before, but 16th December at Lisbon I went to see for the 3rd time one of my favourite bands on Earth: 30 seconds to Mars, The Hurricaine Tour. This time there were about 18 million people in the concert, amazing because in the two concerts in Portugal in 2008 at the first one theer were 3 million people and as 30STM received  a lot of fans' request to come back soon becase they hadn't the chance o see them (the concert was in a small Coliseum) they came back after the European Tour (which ended at Portugal a few months before they come back) and to the Atlantic Pavilion there were like 5 million people...and this time there were 18 million, it means: Sold Out!
The have a new C.D: This is War which is very good actually, very progressive rocka nd new wave punk, it has amazing songs such as: Closer to the Edge, 100 suns, The Night of the Hunter, This is War and A Call to Arms (you gotta listen if you didn't yet).
I really enjoid the concert although the 1st one was my favourite (the 2nd album: A Beautiful Lie stills being my favourite although this new album is absolutelly great too), the acoustic of big pavilions destroyes part of the musical quality and Jared's voice was a bit husky and nasal because of the wearing tour, he painted his hair blue (and he's so handsome with black hair) but the high point was his interaction with the public: hw called fans to the stage, talked with us, and promised they will be back (I regret the others members of the band hadn't speak because to me a band it's not a vocal leader and it doesn't matter if he's a hollywood star LOL).
Next time 30 seconds to Mars will be in portugal I will be there too.
My favourite quotation of them is in the song 100 suns:
"I believe in nothing, not the end and not the start
I believe in nothing, not the earth and not the stars
I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark
I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts
I believe in nothing one hundred suns until we part
I believe in nothing not in sin and, not in god
I believe in nothing, not in peace and not in war
I believe in nothing but the truth of who we are"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário